BT715 Battery Analyzer
BT-715 Battery Analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
- Wide battery type support: 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel; 12V & 24V starting and charging systems.
- Multiple vehicle applications –passenger cars and duty trucks
- Tests batteries from rated from 100 to 2000CCA
- Tests multiple battery types- regular flooded,AGM flat plate ,AGM spiral and gel
- Tests multiple rating systems-CCA,BCI,CA,MCA,JIS,DIN,IEC,EN,SAE,GB
- Tests the batteries on the car directly- no need to remove the battery
- Detects bad cells
- Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
- Tests 12&24 volt charging system
- Advanced starter /alternator test
- Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
- Does not emit light,heat or spark ,or discharge battery-keeps operation safe for all levels of users
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Ripple voltage test for easy and intuitive check of faults
- Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
- Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition and can test directly on the car.
- Quick and accurate response in less than 3 seconds.
- Provides safer test environment without emitting light/heat/spark or discharging battery.
- Easy to use and practical design: multilingual display, 3.2’ LCD screen and menu-driven operation